Bob Goldsmith  |  Attorney at Law  |  Seattle, WA
 (206) 623-1592

Bob Goldsmith, Attorney at Law
(206) 623-1592
(206) 623-4965 fax

Read my blog:
Criminal Case Questions


I am listed in Seattle Met magazine among the best lawyers of 2010

Read my blog: Criminal Case Questions.

You need top-quality legal representation if you have been accused of a crime.
I have 32 years of experience defending criminal cases. I have tried more than 135 jury trials and won many acquittals. My areas of experience include...

Federal Felonies and Misdemeanors
Grand Juries | Fraud | Complex Litigation

State/City Felonies and Misdemeanors
DUI and Traffic Crimes | Drug/Sex Offenses | Domestic Violence
Violent Offenses
Assault | Murder (I have handled more than 20 murder cases)

This year won dismissal of cocaine/marijuana case on pretext search argument in King County Case # 07-1-07319-8

Let my experience work for YOU! Call me today to schedule your free consultation: (206) 623-1592

© 2007-2010 Robert W. Goldsmith, Attorney at Law, 705 Second Avenue, #1300, Seattle, WA 98104